Our pedigreed myotonic goats are registered with the Myotonic Goat Registry. We aim for certain qualities in the goats in our breeding program:
- a medium to large, well-fleshed frame
- the myotonic trait is easily and frequently displayed
- requires infrequent deworming or hoof trimming
- gentle and easy to handle
- good mothering and easy kidding from the does
Our goats are horned, have brown, blue, and marbled eye color, and have short to medium hair coats.
We often have whethers available from weaning age to one year old. Occasionally we have young does or bucks for sale. Contact us for the current list.